Visit their website to find up to date information on additional food programs like Senior Pack Program, Youth Summer Meals and the Backpack Program
- The Great Plains Food Bank provides food to over 300 pantries, soup kitchens and shelters to provide food for those in need.
- The Mobile Food Pantry program delivers food to areas where a partner agency isn't readily available for our hungry neighbor
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) Outreach Coordinators are available in both western and eastern ND to assist you an application to receive SNAP benefits. The program was formerly called Food Stamps
- USDA Farmers to Families Food Box Program works with suppliers packaging fresh produce, dairy and meat products into family sized food boxes then transport them to organizations like the Great Plains Food Bank.
Whether you are homeless or at risk of being homeless, there are organizations that can help with temporary shelter, food, rent payments, utility bills, security deposits, and other needs. Agencies across the state provide these valuable resources.
- Minot Area Resources Guide | Website
- Devils Lake Area Resource Guide
- Grand Forks Area Resource Guide | Website
- Fargo Area Resource Guide | Website
- Jamestown Area Resource Guide
- Bismarck Area Resource Guide | Website
- Dickinson Area Resource Guide
Individuals experiencing homelessness or fleeing domestic violence need access to a safe, clean place to lay their head at night. North Dakota has a diverse set of providers, located across the state, that serve both individuals experiencing homelessness and those fleeing domestic violence. In addition to the resources listed below you can visit www.myfirstlink.org for a complete list of resources in your community.
In addition to the resources listed above you can visit www.myfirstlink.org for a complete list of resources (healthcare, transportation, education, employment etc.) in your community.